Four generations of Farnworth's
Kevin, Corey, Jared, and Kyle

Scott is trying to look as big as the twins!!

Kevin and Kyle with Aubrey

I don't know what they are doing but I like it!!

I put these two up so Nicole could look at it...


Shauna, Me (the house), Scott, Grandpa, Shirley, Steve, and Christy.

Lauren, Penny, us and Dwayne

Brylee and Nixon... he loved Courtney's puppy, molly!!

Nixon Fell asleep in grandma's arms in a very strange positoin!

First time at the beach!! He loved the sand..eating it!

Kevin, Corey, Jared, and Kyle
Scott is trying to look as big as the twins!!
Kevin and Kyle with Aubrey
I don't know what they are doing but I like it!!
I put these two up so Nicole could look at it...


Shauna, Me (the house), Scott, Grandpa, Shirley, Steve, and Christy.
Lauren, Penny, us and Dwayne
Brylee and Nixon... he loved Courtney's puppy, molly!!
Nixon Fell asleep in grandma's arms in a very strange positoin!
First time at the beach!! He loved the sand..eating it!


4 comments:
i wish i could of gone.. your pictures would look a lot better if i was in them
Hey there Julie! I tried to email you my email by I guess I need your address too. By the way, thanks for the family photo. I love it! I really like the black and white one too=-) Here is my address; nicolestyle8@hotmail.com.
I wish we could have gone to the beach! I love the pictures. Nixon IS SO CUTE!
Hey there Julie! I tried to email you my email by I guess I need your address too. By the way, thanks for the family photo. I love it! I really like the black and white one too=-) Here is my address; nicolestyle8@hotmail.com.
I wish we could have gone to the beach! I love the pictures. Nixon IS SO CUTE!
Check out this cool baby ticker I found http://babystrology.com/tickers/
Post a Comment