Friday, October 19, 2007
Nothing...
Not much is going on with us right now... Nixon turns one a week from tomorrow. I have been planning a party so let me know if you want to come. We have been busy doing nothing, work and home. Nixon is so much fun! I can't get over how big he is! I can't believe he is going to be a year old!! I also can't believe I am having another baby in 3 1/2 months!! Time has gone by so fast! It is starting to slow down not that I am getting closer to having London! I will have a couple new posts next week! It's going to be a big week! We are going to start the week with a new little niece and end it with Nixon's birthday!! Talk about exciting!! I can't wait for this week to be over! Next week will be crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh i cant wait till tatum and london are both are. Its gonna be so much fun!!
Julie- Haya sent me this link to your blog. Super cute! I'm so excited your having a girl in Feb. I'm actually pregnant too. We're expexcting a little boy in January. You have to keep in touch check out my blog at nielsonclan.blogspot.com I'm adding you to my page so I can check in on you guys. It was so nice to see pics. of your little man.
What happen to the name Ellora?? I think London is way cute! You guys always do such a cute job with names!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIXON!
hi guys! i just came across your blog and wanted to say hi! i saw your little guy at my shower, he is so cute! i cant believe you are having another baby, you must be great at this mom thing and very brave, congrats!
Hey Jules -Yes I still live on 44th so it should be the same address that you already have. I'm due January 29th. But if it is the same as with Tytan I'm going to be over due. We still don't have a name for our little man so if you hear any cute ones let me know. I really like unique names.
Post a Comment