Friday, March 11, 2011

What's on your Kids' play list?

My kids aren't old enough to have ipods of their own but they do love music! They sing along in the car at the top of those little lungs, just like their mommy! No, they don't listen to kid music... That will not happen in my car. So here is my little loves' play list:

Fireflies by Owl City (they call this one daddy's song)
Ring of fire by Johnny Cash (Nixon can sing all the words)
Walking on sunshine by Katrina and the waves
Back in baby's arms by I don't know it's on the Natural born killers soundtrack
Forget you - the Glee version
Lov'in you by Minnie Riperton (this is also a song that I would play when they were babies in the car to stop them from crying)

My timid little London, who still cries at age 3 whenever I have to leave her (even with Scott) sings the loudest! When she is not singing along she is making up her own songs. Nixon can catch onto the words of a song and know them so quickly! I love how much they love music!

No comments: