Saturday, March 27, 2010

What's been going on.




It's been a pretty slow month... But on Wednesday Scott had surgery on his finger. He broke it at work a couple years ago and it didn't heal properly so the dr had to reattach a tendon. If they hadn't done the surgery he would eventually lose use of his finger... It's his right index finger so that wouldn't be good. The surgery went great it was only a half hour and we went home about thirty minutes after he woke up too! Scott seems to be doing great although he likes to tell everyone he had major emergency surgery...

Things have been different with me trying to be on bedrest. It's so hard to always need help with simple things like mopping my floors or getting groceries! I've been lucky and have been getting help from my mom and Wendy with everything. Scott's mom has taken the kids a couple times and we've also gotten dinner from people from church. It's nice to know so many people care and are willing to help! I still need to get better at bed rest and not picking up my kids! I have just over 5 weeks left on bedrest and I can't wait for those weeks to fly by!

2 comments:

Porter and Karla said...

I wish I lived close, I would have loved to bing you dinner, or let our little ones play. Hope these last couple weeks go by quickly for you!

Chelsea said...

I hope your last few bed rest weeks go speedy quick! And then... a new little one for you to play with! Lucky ducky. :)