We went to Disneyland and California Adventure this past week along with most of Scott's family. I thought it would be much easier than it was but we still had fun. I didn't realize how tired I would be from all the walking. I won't be going back while pregnant again! Nixon loved the pirates of the carribean ride and London loved the candy she got to eat. She had fun on the rides too but Nixon seemed to enjoy them a little more. The funniest thing to have happen there was when Nixon and I left the bathroom he stopped and asked some guy sitting on a bench "you okay" it was so cute and funny. He responded with a yeah and just looked and me and Nixon said "k" and then we kept walking. Other then a few melt-downs by the kids we had a really good time! We have some more pictures I need to get from Scott's sister that I will put up later.
No comments:
Post a Comment