Monday, January 11, 2010
It's a GIRL!!!!
Well today was my ultrasound and we just found out it's a GIRL!!! I think we are going to name her Eden Lara but it isn't definite. I really can't believe it! I am excited to finally know so I can get everything ready for this little girl! I can't wait to meet her! Nixon and London don't really get the concept of there being a baby in my stomach. London does like to say her baby hurts when ever she has a stomach ache! It's really cute! Scott finally felt the baby move for the first time last night which was also very exciting! I am exactly 20 weeks and half way done! 20 to go... not that I will make it that far! I am really hoping to keep this baby in longer then the other 2 so she doesn't have to stay in the NICU or IMC at all!! I am going to have another ultrasound in a few weeks so I will put some more pictures up then. Yah!! It's a Girl!!!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment