Thursday, December 17, 2009

November and some...

I’ll start with November… The week before Thanksgiving I spent five days away with Scott’s Mom and Sister I only have one picture from the trip, sorry… Scott stayed home with the kids and Wendy watched them on the days he had to work! The trip was a total blast! We shopped everyday (my very favorite thing) Spent time with Scott’s family, I got to see my brother Danny and his family, and then we went to Scott’s cousin’s beautiful wedding! It was a great time!

Thanksgiving felt a little strange this year. I don’t know if holidays will ever feel the same again with Steve gone. It just reminds us of how much we miss him! We had two dinners one with Scott’s family and one with mine. The food was great and we had a good time as always! I don’t have any pictures, I can’t seem to remember to every bring my camera with me anymore… here are a couple of the kids just for fun!


We also finally got a Christmas tree!! WOOOHOOO!! We aren’t going all out on the decorating yet… we have artistic differences when it comes to how the tree should look! Here is what the tree looks like… what’s left of the ornaments !

We also finally did our Christmas card and family pictures. I’ll post the card for now. I don’t have all the photo’s on my computer so when I am at Wendy’s house I’ll put them up. Wendy took our pictures and did a great job!!! I know we were pretty worried with how the kids were acting we wouldn’t get any with them looking. There weren’t many but the ones she got I loved! It was very funny the kids both wanted Wendy to hold them and not us! Ha-ha! I am really Lucky to have such a talented sister!!! Scott’s sister, Shauna made us our Christmas card. She also did a fabulous job!! I really love it!

As for what we are doing now… I have been working on a lot of projects sewing and baking mostly. I made the kids pj’s for Christmas eve and a present for my niece, ginger. We’ve gotten most of our Christmas shopping done and just have a couple things left to do. Scott’s Cousin Shara and here family are coming for Christmas and will be staying with us!! I can’t wait!! His Grandma (Steve’s mom) is also coming for a special celebration of Steve, it’s very secretive so I am not sure what she has in store but we are very excited to have Grandma here to spend Christmas with us. We have a lot coming up and I will try to update more often!

No comments: