Friday, March 6, 2009

The Zoo!









I know I have been a major slacker when it comes to my blog! So I will try harder this month! Our lives have been so crazy! I went to the zoo with some friends and Nixon ran off! It was only a minute but I don't know if I will ever go back! It really scared me and I really feel that my prayers were answered because we did find him so fast! Nixon is doing great! He is so funny! He runs and jumps all the time! you kinda have to see it but it is a total crack up! He really likes TV and movies now! His eating has gotten a lot better most of the time. It can be a struggle sometimes but he doesn't eat any baby food anymore! He just makes our lives so fun! Everything is so exciting to him!

London is doing really well also! She has gotten so big and become the biggest stinker! It is so funny to watch her! She loves to do everything naughty! Unplug things, turn stuff of, take things away and run off! She thinks it's hilarious! It really is though! She can say probably 20 words or more now! She is still a mama's girl! She won't really go to very many people! Oh, she climbs ecerything now! She got on the kitchen table. I have to put all the chairs up. Scott tried to lay the chairs down but she stood hem back up. She seems to little to be doing these things!

Scott broke his leg! His famliy has regular sunday dinners and last sunday they were all playing capture the flag. Scott slipped on a towel that was the base... He broke his Tibia and now has a cast! Poor guy! It kinda changes everything for him at work and so he will probably be on a different schedule. I am hoping it will heal nicely and won't become a problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good times