Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Look at these two!!
Wow! Scott and I certainly made a couple of characters! They get funnier by the second! I feel like I only do two things all day and that is crack up or put someone in time-out while trying not to laugh! Yes, it is a very serious problem be laughing while I should be punishing! It really is not my fault...well I guess I did birth the two cutest and funniest kids ever so maybe I only have my self to blame! When Scott and I went to Disneyland we got the kids hats, as you can see they were a big hit! I try to take the kids on walks everyday and Nixon likes to wear his sunglasses along with the hat when we do! He also like to wear it where ever he can! London will scream for her hat if she sees it and has to have it on her head, then she likes to throw it down! If i try to pick it up and she sees she lets out another scream and it goes right back( I can't say no to this girl) Scott says he can't say no to his sweetness (that's what he calls her) I try but her fits are so terrible! She flings herself on the floor and screams and cries! It's awful! She has turned into such a stinker and I kinda love it! Anyway here are the shots of them in their hats and sunglasses! I have already put them on my facebook so sorry if you've seen them already!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh so cute!
i like nixon's charlie brown shirt.
These pictures are awesome. The one of Nixon should win a photography contest.
Post a Comment