Friday, January 2, 2009

Birthday shout-out!

My baby is 1!! I can't believe that London is a year old! It really seems like yesterday that she joined our family... It also seems as though she has always been here! I have really enjoyed every minute and watching her grow! She is such a joy! I actually worry about her being too good to be true! She has brought so much to our lives! She is now taking steps and talking more and more! She can say I love you, all done and so much more! She loves patty-cake and peekaboo! Nixon and she are bestfrienemies! They love each other so much but constantly bug one another! She love to push buttons... most of all the power button when Nix is watching TV! She thinks it is the greatest and he always runs over and knocks her down! I feed her breakfast before I feed Nixon and she always begs for bites while I feed him! She is very picky about who she will let hold her. She always wants me, she'll go to her my mom, my sisters and Scott's mom but that is about it right now! She really loves them all and when my mom is around London starts yelling "nana"! Lo also yells for her "dada" all the time. She likes to pose for pictures but is still very shy. She as a ton of blonde curly hair that I have been putting in pigtails. I really love having a little girl! I know every mom thinks that their kids are the cutest and funniest and smartest but my two kids kick all the other kids tails in every deparment! I am truly the luckiest person in the world to be able to be their mom! There is no bigger blessing than to be able to love someone as much as you love your children!









2008 my have been our worst year so far with all that has happened but it was also one of the best because it's the year our little girl came into our lives!

2 comments:

camie said...

she is a year old? wow, that year did go fast. she is so sweet. wish we lived closer to you guys.

shara and jeff said...

i have to agree with your feelings on being a mom, there is nothing better. your kids are pretty dang cute too. and i feel the same as cams, i wish we lived closer. please tell scotty hi for me. love you guys