These are some pictures from thanksgiving My sister-in-law yvonne set up her backdrop for us. she didn't get a chance to take our pictures though because my poor nephew Rush broke his arm so she had to take him to urgent care so my brother took the pictures of everyone. I also went with scott's sisters when they took their family pictures I took some photos while I was hanging out.
i love the pictures. you are good at that. i have a christmas picture to send to you guys but i dont have your address and my mom doesn't either, so if you have a chance please let me know.
4 comments:
Jules- Those pictures turned out great!!!
You have a gift for taking some wonderful pictures! I miss seeing Steve with Shirley. In fact, it's not Steve and Shirley it's SteveandShirley.
i love the pictures. you are good at that. i have a christmas picture to send to you guys but i dont have your address and my mom doesn't either, so if you have a chance please let me know.
I didn't realize that Kanye West song had my name in it. That girl is just like me!
Post a Comment