
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
"little" update
Wendy and tried to take pictures of all our kids... it didn't go well! They wouldn't cooperate so no pictures of all of them together:( As for the update, Nixon is now 20 months! He is still the funniest kid! He is talking a lot! He calls Scott, Scott and Ma and then calls himself Daddy! Nixon really thinks it's funny! He is always interested in London! I would have more pictures of the two of them if he wasn't trying to wrestle her the whole time! London is 6months! So crazy! She is almost sitting and I am hoping she will start crawling soon! I don't really want her to be mobile though! All I need is two kids into everything! I love the stage she's in! She is so sweet and smilely. She is a really good baby. She is sleeping about 10 through the night! She just gets up so early! Nixon can always get her to smile and laugh! She thinks he is the greatest!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Those are so cute! love 'em!!
Such cute pictures. They are adorable kids. London looks chunky. I love fat babies. Thanks for sharing!!
Wow she is growing sooo fast!! I can't wait to finally meet her when you guys come up to stay. I love your pictures. What cute kids:)
Post a Comment