Tuesday, February 19, 2008

london photos




Jenny and I took some pictures of London for her announcement... When I get that done I'll put it up too!


4 comments:

The Watson's said...

I want you guys to take my baby pictures. I will have to bring her down to AZ! Lo is so cute. I love her already!

camie said...

ah, so cute! love little london. and way excited about your new home. i never did get to see your apartment. next year.
hope you are surviving two kiddos at the same time.
tell scotty hi.
and yes, i did take the pictures you asked about... it turned out to be a cool valentine.

Meggs said...

Her flower in her hair is the cutest ever. she looks so petite and tiny. She really is beautiful.

nicole said...

Hi Julie, She is a doll!! Doesn't Nixon look so grown up now:) I hope your little family is doing well. Have a great day:)