Thursday, January 24, 2008

Nixon and London


Nixon and London seem to be nothing alike so far! They sure don't look alike as new borns!
Nixon is crazy! He is everywhere! He has a temper! He talks like crazy! He does all sorts of funny things! He knocks on the door when he wants you to come out! He calls his dad Scott! He is finally walking! He dances every chance he gets! He hits people! He is very loving and cuddly! He makes funny faces! He likes to make messes the most! I still can’t get him to eat well! All of his toys have food on them from Scott and I trying to get him to eat! I need to clean his toys! I want to just throw most of them away because he doesn’t even play with them he likes to find normal stuff and destroy it!
London is so different from Nixon! I really thought it was just going to be the same but she is so much easier than Nixon so far! She eats! She wakes up and wants to eat she spits up instead of vomiting! She grunts and gets the hiccups a lot like Nixon! She also has a full head of hair! She really wants to be held. She grunts all night until I pick her up! I have to try not to fall asleep so I can get back in her bed! I love having two babies! It is really hard and I am really tired. It is so weird how much love I have for both of them! She is perfect and so is he! It’s like they were always here!

3 comments:

Jen&Joe said...

yah new pictures.. she is so cute.. i need one of london and tatum

camie said...

ahhhh! i didn't know you had a blog.
well, how great is that.
rudenfamily.com
check us out.
see you tomorrow.
such cute kiddos!

Meggs said...

London is beautiful. She looks so much like a china doll. Her skin is perfect. I amso glad she is such a good baby so far. Hopefully she will always be an awesome eater. Keep posting new pics. I love looking at newborn pictures.