Tonight Nixon barfed all over me!! Well, not just me... he also got it all over our bed and himelf!! Now he won't go to sleep and found some paper he thinks he should eat!! ahhh.... I love it!! Something that is not barfy... The grand opening of the salon I work at is Thursday and I need a model!! It'll be fun!!!
4 comments:
Hey Julie! Thanks for stopping by our page - hahaha! Can you believe we're all grown up now? No longer in the singles ward?! Too weird! You have the cutest little family - I just love to see that! We are in Utah for Kolter's work. We've been here for two years now and love it. We will definitely move back to AZ though -- hopefully sooner than later!! No babies here yet! How is life?! Where do you guys live?!
so I guess I can leave comments on my own stuff... Nixon was sick and crying all night after I wrote this post it was the WORST!! He cried forever and was so sad! He has never cried like that before!! Or even been very sick!
Jules - what is your email address?! And do you have Windows Messenger?!
What kind of model are you talking about!?? I'm always available for my good friend Julie!
Post a Comment